Scoring System

We are going to use number of beers it takes to enjoy this game fully...since we are under age and have never had any (*nervous cough*) we are going to "pretend" we know. The lower the number the better the game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Wild Eyez Admin.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Heavy Rain Review (Old one)




Okay so I am the new blogger they have introduced me earlier. Today I am going to review for you, spoiler free of course, Heavy Rain. Now I have been playing this with my cousin over a span of 1 week. And I, Being the intuitive and intelligible fellow that I am, figured out who the killer was early while playing it, but the fact that the person was the killer was very surprising nonetheless. The story has a natural feel to it, the gameplay could be too realistic for the player in addition to it. But it gave a sort of tug on your emotions where you literally felt like the character your playing. Now I am going to tell you about the gameplay: It can be boring as *^%. If you are not trying to figure out what next to do then you keep messing the sequence or direction you press the buttons to the controller. Nonetheless it had this natural feel to it. Again, I seriously felt like I was the Character. They gave such attention to detail everywhere, and I mean everywhere, not one stone was left unturned in figureing to put stuff in the game, a lot of stuff you could do seem irrelevant to contributing to the story like Drawing a house or looking out the window. There were times with the FBI agent that his glasses technology had me annoyed to tears trying to figure the things to do. Yet some of these details provided clues (SPOILER ALERT) like in the begining of the story you see a letter, which at the end you will realize is the address of the killer's crime scene. I, personally enjoyed the parts where I got to see virtual boobies controlling one of the characters (that scene was a definite plus+ ;D ) One more detail about the gameplay: Concerning the few six-axis moves you had to do throughout the story I didn't really see any bugs coming out of there so a plus for that. I found the game overall well-made detailed and intuitive, although there was some lagging behind. The game really gets you emotionally involved. So for the rating in Hypothetical Beers to drink while playing this would be 1 out of 10 beers because you want to get a little ignorant of the details yet sober enough to follow the story. So this has been Mystery Black, with his first review on Wildeyezgaming. till next time. P.S. I urge you to help spread this word, we want to get a better website with more professional stuff on there. Just for your entertainment i will add a few letter word art concerning butts, cause i like butts. I hope you will forgive me Witch and Superman (_!_) = Normal Butt
(__!__) = Big Butt
(!) = Tight Butt
(_?_) = Dumb Butt
(_E=MC2_) = Smart Butt
(_$_) = Rich Butt

(_x_) = Kiss My Butt
(_X_) = Get Off My Butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Leave us your comments, complaints, requests, etc.