Scoring System

We are going to use number of beers it takes to enjoy this game fully...since we are under age and have never had any (*nervous cough*) we are going to "pretend" we know. The lower the number the better the game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Wild Eyez Admin.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

inFamous


This game has been at a hee-haw of a request from my friends and I decided to finally review it. The game inFamous has been one of the three game I own for the PS3 that I have played all the levels more then twice. It is a thrilling game and has an enticing story. This game has an intrinsic setting where you can choose between good actions and evil actions and it would reflect in your powers. Instead of good, trusting blue lightning you would have red-black lightning which looks bad-ass. The powers you get for choosing good or evil also changes on your karma.

They executed the idea pretty well, and I have been a Sucker Punch (r) fan since their Sly series which were some of my favorites for the PS2, and I often still play them when I do have time. It was their first game for the PS3 and goes really up to my expectations.

The game-play is an okay kind of third person shooting/fighting superhero. And the city you play in is extensive. I definitely have no regrets with this game, but I do think there is room for improvement. (on accord to the down-loadable add-on, its okay and works but is too easy to kill civvies in the process) 1/10 Theoretical beers to enjoy. -- Catch ya next time. Mystery Black.


1 comment:

  1. You have made up my mind to buy this game especially now that the PSN addon is out

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Leave us your comments, complaints, requests, etc.