Scoring System

We are going to use number of beers it takes to enjoy this game fully...since we are under age and have never had any (*nervous cough*) we are going to "pretend" we know. The lower the number the better the game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Wild Eyez Admin.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Internet Quests: Spirit Animals

A while ago I was reading Ultimate Hulk Versus Wolverine. And in that Story, in some hallucination, Wolverine found out that his spirit animal is a panda (one would think that Wolverine's spirit animal would be a wolverine). Pandas are my favorite animals to draw. And in one internet search I decided to take a quiz on What would be my spirit animal? aparently its a bear. And A panda is a Bear so my Spirit animal must be a PANDA ! Yeah. you should take it too and tell my what you are. There are no viruses, this quiz is actually pretty intuitive. http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/
Sorry for this rant --- Mystery Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Leave us your comments, complaints, requests, etc.