Scoring System

We are going to use number of beers it takes to enjoy this game fully...since we are under age and have never had any (*nervous cough*) we are going to "pretend" we know. The lower the number the better the game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Wild Eyez Admin.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Infamous 2 preview thoughts

When I watch the Infamous 2 teaser trailer that Sucker Punch has released this comparison came to my mind: Cole's new look just had a jarring similarity to Nathan Drake from Uncharted, as if he was some lost twin or brother. And to put my word out I thoroughly dislike it! I found Cole's look from the first game as more unique and iconic, a little less generic. I mind less the new clothes, city, and voice actor but that hair concerns me too much and makes me think the character as someone else other than the the Cole I loved in InFamous. I just hope they change him to look more like the original later when they are finishing the game. [The expected release date is sometime in July 2011]
Just expressing my opinion, until next time: -- Mystery Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Leave us your comments, complaints, requests, etc.